We at Flavarich believe that success generally depends on the quality of products, packaging, and services that meet or exceed customer expectations of premium branded products.
SEPL is committed to continuously enhance the image of the brand and maintain consumer confidence in its range of products through the development and implementation of quality and food safety systems, standards and practices. All our employees are committed to continuous improvement which is evaluated, measured and validated for effectiveness internally and externally.
Our Company strongly believes that the responsibility for achieving quality commitments lies with each employee in the execution of their job and their relation with the stakeholders. Product safety is the responsibility of all employees that have a direct influence on ingredients, manufacturing, packaging, storage, and transport of products.
The following principles are the foundation of SEPL commitment to Quality:
- Manufacture and Deliver products that meet the highest quality standards.
- Meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory requirements of product safety
- Ensure Sustainable Quality performance through implementation and certification of effective food management systems compliant to ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP & HALAL.
- Validate the effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems through internal and external audit processes recognised by the International Standards Organisation.
- Build Quality Capability through structured programmers who develop technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of excellence.
- Continuously review food safety policies, standards, and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes in products, processes, and technologies.
- Include Quality strategies in the annual business planning process to ensure quality remains an integral part of operations.
- Set annual measurable quality objectives for all operations and at group level to ensure continuous improvement and compliance with all standards.
- Ensure that suppliers and contractors embrace the same quality commitments, and monitor the materials and services they supply through audits and incoming goods inspection.
- Communicate food safety aspects and requirements to suppliers, contractors, customers by establishing specifications for ingredients and packaging materials, product range and consumer guidelines.
As the Managing Director, I am committed to the Quality Policy which is owned and endorsed by Corporate Social Responsibility.
Responsibility for the successful implementation of the program rests with every SEPL employee at each level and function of the organisation.
Mr. Murtuza Mookhtiar